Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pictures!

As my lovely roommate Kristiana occupies the kitchen to prepare some pizzas for our family-style dinner tonight, I made an attempt at creating a Flikr account. I quickly I gave up. Making a Flikr account would require me to re-organize and re-tag all of my many pictures that already exist in my Facebook albums (and apparently a limit on how many pictures I can post?!).

My goal is to keep all of you non-Facebook users up-to-date with the many pictures I am taking on my travels, which usually go hand-in-hand with my blog posts. So, once again, Kristiana is taking care of me and pointed out that I can post a public link for my Facebook albums so anyone can see!

Here are my albums so far if you'd like to take a look!

"Home in Rome"
Location, Rome
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2039051&id=1227570674&l=d3be76e530
"Don't be afraid of the little rivers and lakes, they like them here"
Location, Venice, Verona and Padova


Some other quick updates:

Twice now I have been asked in Italian for directions in Rome. (I won't lie--I had no idea where they needed to get or how to get there. I'm just flattered that I look like I know where I am.)

Also, we are working on nicknames for our apartment mates. So far we have:
  • me - Betty Crocker
  • Kristiana - the Chef
  • Sarah - "Mom"
Hwe will have the rest decided on soon!

Okay, I'm to help out in the kitchen! Enjoy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment